How Vocean AB processes your personal information.
Vocean AB: (“Vocean”) is the personally responsible person for the processing of your personal data and is responsible for processing personal data according to applicable data protection laws, currently the Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), entitled “Applicable Data Protection Law” .
“Personal Data” means any information that may be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person in your life.
Who is responsible for your Personal Information?
Vocean AB, Org.nr. 559120-7302 is the personally responsible person for the processing of your Personal Data and is responsible for ensuring that such processing is in compliance with Applicable Data Protection Law.
How does Vocean get your Personal Information?
Vocean receives Personal Data that you provide to us when you become a customer, contact us via email or phone, apply for work with us or otherwise use our services. Vocean also handles Personal Data collected from sources other than you. Personal data may come from, for example, Credit Reporting Company or Tax Agency.
Vocean processes the Personal Data provided to us or collected by us. For example, it may be name, e-mail address, phone number, address details, social security number and bank details as well as information provided by using services provided by Vocean.
What purpose does Vocean have with personal data processing?
Vocean processes your Personal Data as required for the performance of our commitment by agreement to you and if you have consented to the processing. Vocean may also need to process your Personal Information due to statutory requirements or regulations. Vocean also processes Personal Information when necessary to meet our and your legitimate interest in handling, for example, the contact between you and your supplier, as well as evaluating, developing and improving our services, products and systems.
Who has access to your personal information?
Your Personal Data is processed by Vocean and in part by the suppliers we contact you upon your request. Otherwise, we do not disclose personal data to other companies or authorities unless required for compliance with BMB legal obligations, regulation or authority decisions or to protect our rights or third party rights.
We never forward, sell or exchange your Personal Data for third party marketing purposes outside of Vocean.
Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries?
Vocean does not transfer your Personal Data to non-EU / EEA countries unless this is specifically stated when you submit your Personal Information to us.
How long does Vocean process your Personal Information?
Personal data will not be stored for a longer period than is necessary for the purposes for which Personal Data is processed. Personal data, for example, processed for accounting purposes, are stored for 7 years, which follows from the legal obligation under the Bookkeeping Act.
What do you have for registered rights?
- You are entitled to request information on what Personal Data we have processed about you at any time.
- If your information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you may want to have them corrected.
- You are entitled to request that our processing of your Personal Information be restricted.
- You are entitled to request that we delete your Personal Information. We may be entitled to deny your request if there are legal obligations that prevent us from immediately deleting certain Personal Information. These obligations derive from accounting and tax legislation, banking and money laundering legislation. The same applies if treatment is necessary for us to establish, enforce or defend legal claims. Should we be prevented from meeting a request for deletion, we will instead block Personal Data from being used for purposes other than the purpose that prevents the requested deletion.
- You are always entitled to object to certain types of treatment, such as direct marketing, and to object to all processing of Personal Data based on a balance of interests.
- If our right to process your Personal Data is based either on your consent or performance of an agreement with you, you are entitled to request the information transferred to you to transfer it to another party.
- In the event that you have consented to certain treatment, you are always entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. If you revoke your consent, the treatment based on your consent will expire unless Vocean assesses that there is another legal basis for the treatment.
If you want to change something according to your rights as above, please Contact us.
You are entitled to submit complaints to the Data Inspection Authority as the supervisory authority for processing personal data.
How are your data protected?
Vocean is constantly working to take all appropriate technical and organizational measures that are required in each case to protect your Personal Data and, in addition, ensure that processing is in accordance with applicable Applicable Data Protection Act.